The conference will be held in the Lau Ming Wai Academic Building of the City University of Hong Kong. How to get to the Lau Ming Wai Academic Building
From Hong Kong International Airport to CityU
From Hung Hom Railway Station to CityU
- By MTR (Please visit the MTR website to check the routes and fares.)
You can ride the MTR from Airport Station to CityU. The interchange lines are as follows:
- Take the Airport Express from Airport Station to Tsing Yi Station
- Change at Tsing Yi Station to the Tung Chung Line for Lai King Station
- Then change to the Tsuen Wan Line for Prince Edward Station
- Change at Prince Edward Station to the Kwun Tong Line and alight at Kowloon Tong Station
- CityU is 10 minutes away from Kowloon Tong Station on foot (How to get there)
- By Bus
Take route E22 (do not take A22, E22A or E22P) at the Airport bus terminus and get off at Shek Kip Mei Park Station on Cornwall Street in Kowloon Tong. The Student Residence at Cornwall Street is right beside the bus stop, and the main campus is within walking distance (10 to 15 minutes). The Citybus website has current information about bus routes and fares.
- By Taxi
If you travel to CityU from the Airport by taxi, the fare is around HK$300. Extra fees will be charged for each piece of luggage and if there are toll charges for crossing bridges and tunnels.
Please note that taxi in Hong Kong requires cash and 1000 HKD banknotes may not be accepted.
If you take the through train that goes directly to Hong Kong from Beijing, Shanghai or Guangzhou, you will alight at Hung Hom Station.
From Shenzhen to CityU
- From there you may take the MTR East Rail Line and get off at Kowloon Tong Station to get to CityU. (How to get there)
- Alternatively, you can take a taxi from Hung Hom to get to the campus. The fare is around HK$60 (excluding surcharge for luggage).
If you enter Hong Kong by way of Shenzhen, you can take the MTR East Rail Line from Lo Wu, or Lok Ma Chau via Futian Port and get off at Kowloon Tong Station. (How to get there)